Pasta in a tradition white creamy Alfredo sauce with lots of flavor. This is a quick and simple recipe. Hope you will all enjoy.
Pasta - 5 cups
Olive oil - 2 tbsp
Butter - 2 tbsp
Cheddar cheese - 2 cup
Basil leaves - 1 cup
All purpose flour - 1/4 cup
Warm milk - 2 cups
Pepper as per taste
1) First cook the pasta in a large saucepan according to the package directions. Add olive oil (this will prevent the pasta from sticking with each other) and salt in boiling water. Drain and keep aside.
2) Melt butter in a large pan, saute garlic for a minute, don't let it brown.
3) Add in flour little by little and stir with a whisk continuously.
4) Then add the milk slowly and keep whisking for about eight minutes continuously.
|5) Gradually add cheese, salt, pepper and stir.|
6) Once done mix the pasta and sauce gently until the sauce has absorbed into the pasta. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve hot.